August 22, 2012
THE TOWN OF RUSH VALLEY TOWN COUNCIL WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING ON WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2012
7:00 PM AT THE RUSH VALLEY TOWN HALL
52 SOUTH PARK STREET
RUSH VALLEY UT
AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of meeting minutes for 07/25/12.
3. Consideration of Bids for Water Improvement Project.
4. Consideration of Rush Valley Days Funding.
5. Declaration of Surplus Equipment – Fire Department.
6. Consideration to purchase combustible gas leak detectors for Fire Department.
7. Consideration to purchase a portable stage.
8. Consideration of landscape work and gravel at Fire Station.
9. Safety Topic.
10. Fire Department Report.
11. Council Reports.
12. Payment of Bills.
13. Public Comments.
Rush Valley Town Clerk/Recorder
Town Website: www.rushvalleytown.com
In compliance with the Americans with Disability Act, the Town of Rush Valley will accommodate reasonable requests to assist persons with disabilities to participate in meetings. Requests for assistance may be made by calling Amie Russell at (435) 837-2118 at least 3 days in advance of a meeting.
Provided to Tooele Transcript-Bulletin on August 15th, 2012
The foregoing notice was posted at the Town Hall
on the 16th day of August, 2012