July 25, 2012
THE TOWN OF RUSH VALLEY TOWN COUNCIL WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 25, 2012
7:00 PM AT THE RUSH VALLEY TOWN HALL
52 SOUTH PARK STREET
RUSH VALLEY UT
AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of meeting minutes for 06/19/12.
3. Consideration of Bids for Town Hall Improvements.
4. Consideration of Bids for Water Improvement Project.
5. Consideration of SOP’s for Fire Department.
6. Consideration to purchase repair parts for tractor mower.
7. Consideration for town donation to Tooele County Junior Livestock Show.
8. Consideration to purchase trench baiter for Parks Department.
9. Safety Topic.
10. Safety Topic.
11. Fire Department Report.
12. Council Reports.
13. Payment of Bills.
14. Public Comments.
Rush Valley Town Clerk/Recorder
Town Website: www.rushvalleytown.com
In compliance with the Americans with Disability Act, the Town of Rush Valley will accommodate reasonable requests to assist persons with disabilities to participate in meetings. Requests for assistance may be made by calling Amie Russell at (435) 837-2118 at least 3 days in advance of a meeting.
Provided to Tooele Transcript-Bulletin on July 18th, 2012
The foregoing notice was posted at the Town Hall
on the 19th day of July, 2012