THE TOWN OF RUSH VALLEY TOWN COUNCIL WILL HOLD A SPECIAL MEETING ON TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2012
7:00 PM AT THE RUSH VALLEY TOWN HALL
52 SOUTH PARK STREET
RUSH VALLEY UT
AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
1. Roll Call
2. Public Hearing upon proposed 2012-2013 fiscal budget.
3. Public Hearing upon proposed 2011-2012 budget adjustments.
4. Consideration of Resolution adopting 2012-2013 Fiscal Year Budget and Tax Rate.
5. Consideration of Resolution amending the 2011-2012 Fiscal Year Budget.
6. Approval of meeting minutes for 05/23/12.
7. Appointment of Fire Chief.
8. Consideration of pay increase for Fire Chief.
9. Consideration of Purchase and Installation of New Emergency Reporting Computer System.
10. Authorization to renovate pump plumbing on the water tanker.
11. Safety Topic.
12. Fire Department Report.
13. Council Reports.
14. Payment of Bills.
15. Public Comments.
Rush Valley Town Clerk/Recorder
Town Website: www.rushvalleytown.com
In compliance with the Americans with Disability Act, the Town of Rush Valley will accommodate reasonable requests to assist persons with disabilities to participate in meetings. Requests for assistance may be made by calling Amie Russell at (435) 837-2118 at least 3 days in advance of a meeting.
Provided to Tooele Transcript-Bulletin on June 13th, 2012
The foregoing notice was posted at the Town Hall
on the 14th day of June, 2012