March 28, 2012
THE TOWN OF RUSH VALLEY TOWN COUNCIL WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28, 2012
7:00 PM AT THE RUSH VALLEY TOWN HALL
52 SOUTH PARK STREET
RUSH VALLEY, UT
***AMENDED March 22nd*** AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
1) Roll Call.
2) Public Hearing: To consider a proposed amendment to the Rush Valley Land Use Management and Development Code minor subdivision regulations. The proposed amendment would require applicants for minor subdivisions to provide a title history for the parcel to be divided and would make other technical amendments.
3) Approval of meeting minutes for 02/22/12.
4) Consideration of Ordinance No. 2012-02, amending Chapter 15, Section 3 (MINOR SUBDIVISIONS AND BOUNDARY LINE ADJUSTMENTS) of the Rush Valley Land Use Development and Management Code by requiring applicants for minor subdivisions to provide a title history for the parcel to be divided and to make other technical amendments.
5) Review of Town Ordinances regarding the requirement to improve Town Roads for building permits and developments.
6) Consideration of Cemetery Fence Bids.
7) Consideration of Lawnmower.
8) Review of 2010-2011 Fiscal Year Finance Report/Audit and general audit procedures.
9) Safety Topic.
10) Fire Department Report.
11) Council Reports.
12) Payment of Bills.
13) Public Comments.
Rush Valley Town Clerk/Recorder
Town Website: www.rushvalleytown.com
In compliance with the Americans with Disability Act, the Town of Rush Valley will accommodate reasonable requests to assist persons with disabilities to participate in meetings. Requests for assistance may be made by calling Amie Russell at (435) 837-2118 at least 3 days in advance of a meeting.
Provided to Tooele Transcript-Bulletin on March 21st, 2012
The foregoing notice was posted at the Town Hall
on the 21st day of March, 2012