May 23, 2012
THE TOWN OF RUSH VALLEY TOWN COUNCIL WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 23, 2012
7:00 PM AT THE RUSH VALLEY TOWN HALL
52 SOUTH PARK STREET
RUSH VALLEY, UT
AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
1) Roll Call.
2) Approval of meeting minutes for 04/25/12.
3) Consideration of Ordinance Amending the requirements for the completion of Town Roads for development activities.
4) Consideration of Town Hall Improvements.
5) Consideration of Water Improvement Project.
6) Consideration of Power Line Crossing Under South Park Lane.
7) Mayor's presentation of Tentative 2012-2013 Budget.
8) Consideration of adoption of tentative budget and setting budget public hearing.
9) Safety Topic.
10) Fire Department Report.
11) Council Reports.
12) Payment of Bills.
13) Public Comments.
Rush Valley Town Clerk/Recorder
Town Website: www.rushvalleytown.com
In compliance with the Americans with Disability Act, the Town of Rush Valley will accommodate reasonable requests to assist persons with disabilities to participate in meetings. Requests for assistance may be made by calling Amie Russell at (435) 837-2118 at least 3 days in advance of a meeting.
Provided to Tooele Transcript-Bulletin on May 16th, 2012
The foregoing notice was posted at the Town Hall
on the 17th day of May, 2012