November 28, 2012
THE TOWN OF RUSH VALLEY TOWN COUNCIL WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2012
7:00 PM AT THE RUSH VALLEY TOWN HALL
52 SOUTH PARK STREET
RUSH VALLEY UT
(AMENDED NOV 21) AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of meeting minutes for 10/24/12.
3. Consideration to purchase six Personal Alert Safety Systems – Fire Department.
4. Consideration of Resolution adopting the Rush Valley Town Covenant to Honor, Support and Celebrate the Military Men and Women of Rush Valley and their families.
5. Consideration of proposed Ordinance Amending the Requirements for the Completion of Town Roads for Development Activities.
6. Consideration of Dalene Russell’s legal correspondence regarding a proposed subdivision.
7. Consideration of bids for surplus storage tanks.
8. Quarterly review of Budget.
9. Safety Topic.
10. Fire Department Report.
11. Council Reports.
12. Payment of Bills.
12. Public Comments.
Rush Valley Town Clerk/Recorder
Town Website: www.rushvalleytown.com
In compliance with the Americans with Disability Act, the Town of Rush Valley will accommodate reasonable requests to assist persons with disabilities to participate in meetings. Requests for assistance may be made by calling Amie Russell at (435) 837-2118 at least 3 days in advance of a meeting.
Provided to Tooele Transcript-Bulletin on November 19th, 2012
The foregoing notice was posted at the Town Hall
on the 20th day of November, 2012