September 10, 2014
MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF THE RUSH VALLEY PLANNING COMMISSION HELD ON SEPTEMBER 10, 2014 AT THE RUSH VALLEY TOWN HALL,
52 SOUTH PARK STREET, RUSH VALLEY, UTAH. THE MEETING BEGAN AT 7:00 P.M.
Planning Commission Members Present: Scott Hawkins, Blaine Russell, Jeff Neil and David Smith
Appointed Officers and Employees Present: Attorney Joel Linares, Clerk/Recorder Amie Russell, and Treasurer Lacey Burrows
1. Discussion and Review of Agenda Items by Planning Commission.
2. Roll Call. Present were Planning Commissioners David Smith, Scott Hawkins, Blaine Russell and Jeff Neil. Ed Johnson was excused.
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes for 08-13-14. Scott Hawkins made a motion to approve the minutes with the changes recommended. Jeff Neil seconded the motion. All present voted in favor and the motion carried.
4. Kasey & Nattilee Kinsman – Zoning Approval. Kasey and Nattalie Kinsman were present at the meeting and presented a site plan for the commission members to review. They intend on building a home on the northwest corner on Lot 7. The acreage for the lot is 11.4 acres. Jeff Neil made a motion to approve zoning. Jeff Neil seconded the motion. All present voted in favor and the motion carried.
5. Janae Wyman – Zoning Approval. Janae Wyman was present at the meeting. She is proposing to build an Agricultural barn at 9 Arthur Circle. There will be no power or electrical. Building is 24 x 30. Jeff Neil made a motion and Scott Hawkins seconded the motion. All present voted in favor and the motion carried.
6. Public Comments. Carey Allred was present at the meeting. He is in the process of purchasing property at 1173 Church Street. He commented he conversed with Ed Johnson and discussed questions he had about having his 5th wheel trailer on property while cleaning up the property and building a new home. He is intending to build a home on the property. Any RV over 14 days requires a conditional use permit. The permit will be for a period of six month, with no more than three successive renewal periods. The water and power are not connected at this time.
Blaine commented there has been a motor home leveled and he believes they are people sleeping in it at night. This is on property on Main Street. He feels it is a fire hazard and it is also a health code violation.
No further public comments were offered.
7. Adjourn. Scott made a motion to adjourn. David seconded the motion. All present voted in favor and the meeting was adjourned at 7:18 p.m.